Volunteer for hydrotherapy
Hydrotherapy is a method of strength that uses water to enable exercise and to change exercise intensity to increase physical strength.
Duties as a volunteer:
- Assist physiotherapists during hydrotherapy sessions
- Provide physical and emotional support to clients
***Volunteers need to have basic swimming skills and will receive training and guidance from therapist. Everyone with or without experience are welcome to join. Certificate is provided.
Time : 8.30 a.m – 12.00 p.m
Day : Tuesday
Venue : Taman Tengku Anis/ Kelantan Golf & Country Club (KGCC) (transport provided with departure from YOKUK)
What to Prepare?
1. Sign up to volunteer at http://yokuk.org/volunteer/
2. Wear sports attire
3. Bring extra clothes, towel, slipper and drinking water
1. Arrive at YOKUK on time
2. Report for duty at counter
3. Take photos of yourself during and after the activity
1. Fill in volunteer record and feedback form on the website
2. Register for your next volunteering session
3. Receive a certificate after 20 hours of volunteering