Volunteer for MADT
Music, Art & Drama Therapy
What to Prepare?
1. Make an appointment for MADT session through phone call
2. Wear covered shoes and bring drinking water.
3. You can prepare a simple dance/ song/ drawing/ art craft to teach the disabled students
(some music instruments and stationeries are readily available at YOKUK)
1. Arrive at YOKUK on time
2. Report for duty at counter
3. Take photos of yourself during and after the activity
1. Fill in volunteer record and feedback form on the website
2. Register for your next volunteering session
3. Receive a certificate after 20 hours of volunteering